1. Breaking the rules - yours and those set by other people. I'm not talking about running through red lights, but more important things - those that pertain to the bigger picture.
2. Recognizing that an old way of being may no longer be serving you and taking action accordingly.
3. Being willing to take emotional risks and knowing that disappointment won't destroy you.
4. Nurturing yourself when things don't go as you had hoped.
5. Honoring yourself and others by setting limits with people, asserting your needs and knowing that you'll have more to give when your needs are met.
6. Making a point of bringing fresh air, fresh flowers, sunlight and nature into your daily life.
7. Giving yourself permission to______for no rational reason at all!
8. Getting clear about the real value of material possessions and what level of control they have over you. Shifting priorities based on what you determine.
9. Knowing that your intuition and your heart are closely connected, trusting your instincts and being aware that the Universe gave you a heart chakra as way of guiding you rather than punishing you!
10. Actively working with the Law of Attraction: Describing in writing and in great detail a particular outcome that you desire - focusing on your inner feeling experience rather than how someone else will respond to you. In other words, look at internal variables rather than external ones. Truly imagine that outcome and spend time every day focusing on it.
11. Use your imagination. If you can't figure out a solution, imagine something different. (See above). Sometimes when we can't figure something out intellectually, all we need to do is imagine feeling better - imagine that the problem has been solved and let the Universe take care of the details!
12. Actively engaging in healing work that will support you in identifying and creating what you truly desire.